Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Oregon Mini-Shoots

Okay, November has been SO insane for me. Instead of keeping up this blog, I have just been trying to keep up with life...so, pardon me. I just got back from Oregon, and decided to put a few sneak peaks on here. Thanks for patiently waiting everyone! We managed to squeeze in a quick shoot moments before church started...it was a quick one, but I LOVE these pictures - almost as much as the family themselves!

Little Larkin was dressed to the nines! SO CUTE! I actually bought Haley almost the same outfit for her big 2 pictures!

Can anything say "we have teenagers" more then the next few photos? LOVE IT!

This sweet thing would NOT give me a giggle, a smile, NOTHING. One serious 'spider monkey'. HA!

2 comments:

Dori said...

You do such good work Jen! Thanks for coming all the way to Oregon it was fun to hang out and get pics taken! Can't wait to see more...So far they are great!

Nurse Heidi said...

Oh that gagging kid photo is PRICELESS!! Hilarious. Better put it in your gallery.