Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Night-time Shoot

I got a new video light, and was dying to try it out. Jon and Donnarae were my models (after they fed Troy and me a yummy dinner). I know, I have a LOT to learn about night shoots, and I learned a lot last night. I wish the video light stayed charged for more than 17 minutes. I felt really rushed, and flustered. It didn't give me much time to figure out camera settings...anyways, here are a few of my favorites! Thanks to my hubby who came to hold the light, and is brilliant when it comes to making people laugh...although...I don't know that I would want him on every shoot! ;)



2 comments:

Joy Alice Photography said...

Those are so cool, Jen. I think my fav is #1. I would love to know more about video lights!

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

You have to teach me how to use one of those! Way cool! I love the first and second ones - they are GREAT!