Friday, September 4, 2009

The cutest little family....{Utah Family Photographer}

This family was so fun! I really can't ask for a better family! They wanted more "artsy" photos - which, of course, is what I LOVE - they were easy going, and so fun to hang out with. As a parent, I realize how much STRESS it is to get family pictures...you leave feeling like you wasted your money, and you didn't get any good shots...well, I'm here to tell you, those are always the best shoots! There were so many favorites, so beware of the picture overload! Thanks "C" Family! I'll be in touch when your proofing gallery is up! Oh - I have to tell you that this first photo makes me just a little bit giddy...the tilt of the chair...the pucker of his lips...it's perfection - unplanned perfection! Oh - one more thing..for some reason when I view my blog, my photos are looking really pixelated...I promise, in a non-blog world, they are crystal clear!












No comments: