Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sneak Peak for the "T" Family

I was SO excited to see the T family. They were in town for a wedding. It's been almost 3 years since I had seen Jenn last. Yep, she's Jenn with two - n's, I'm Jen with one. I LOVE her little family - even her hubby Luke - even though he didn't remember that it was ME who made a 16 hour trek from Bako to Portland with them! This was an impromptu shoot, but I think it turned out GREAT! I really do miss you guys! Hopefully it won't be too long before the next wedding? Right? Can there be another wedding? Shoot...work on that.






1 comment:

The Thomas Family said...

Thanks so so so so much!!! We love them. Especially the kid's pictures. Now the pictures of Luke and I , I think we could go with out. (That is purely due to the fact Luke and I are not very photogenic and I have a big old gummy smile) You are so talented. Thanks for once again sharing your skills with us. You’re awesome!!