Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pricing

I have been going back and forth and back and forth when it comes to my pricing. I have finally figured out pricing that I think is good for both parties. I want to tell everyone why it has been such a hard decision:

My clients who display my photographs in their home are also displaying - in a sense - my name and reputation as a photographer. I realize that clients love having a disc of images in this day and age, for blogs, digital scrapbooking, etc... I also have realized in visiting homes of clients, and seeing my photographs printed through your local grocery/warehouse store printers, I have been very shocked at the low quality of print.

My print prices are very reasonable, and are definitely worth it in quality alone. I will not sale you a print that is not up to my standard.

That being said, I have changed my pricing. You can view it on the right sidebar, or on my website. If you have already booked an upcoming session with me, you can choose between the old pricing or the new pricing. I truly appreciate all of my clients, and am grateful for your trust in me to preserve your growing families!

No comments: