Monday, September 1, 2008

My Cuz...

This is my cousin (big bald guy) and his in-laws. James and Marisol are 2 really fun people! This little family was so awesome! The little girl did not want to look at me. AT ALL! I did all I could! She was so quick! I swear there's not a shutter speed high enough for her! The first one is my favorite. I really love sun-flare. Okay, I really like the one of them walking down the road, with the little boy looking over dad's shoulder. Okay, I like all of them! I hope you like them!



2 comments:

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Ok, those are amazing! You get better and better each time! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that one of them walking down the road.

Tycksen Family said...

Absolutely beautiful Jen. You've got definite talent! I love the boy by himself in the road..priceless.