Sunday, September 28, 2008

Holiday Cards!

I have finally finished all of my holiday cards! Some of you have been patiently awaiting! You can view them HERE under the proofing section, and the password is: HOLIDAY

How they work: The cards that I will order, come as a normal card, that folds, and has an envelope. The images you see, would be the front of the card. There are 2 insides to choose from for both a vertical card as well as a horizontal card, and then the back of the card will coordinate with the front. For those of you receiving the card as an image on a disc, it will just be the front, personalized, that you can print as a 4x6 or as a 5x7. I will only put images I have taken on these cards - to verify quality and resolution.

The cost: The cost for these cards are $45 for a package of 25. They must be ordered in packs of 25.

Here is a sample(the photos don't match families, but this is just an example):
FRONT
INSIDE BACK

I can order these cards for any of my clients! They can be personalized as you wish! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Nitima Sood said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.