Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sneak Peak for the "N" Family

I have known this family for 13 years. Troy's known them for WAY longer than that. Our friend here, is "Miller". Well, when I was introduced to him for the first time, that's how we were introduced. I called him that for forever. One day, someone told me his mom didn't like when people called him Miller. I thought that odd, since she named him. Turns out, that his name is really James. Seriously. Miller was a nickname given to him at scout camp after a beer. All the guys were given a beer nickname, only his stuck. So, in my cell phone, his number is still listed as Miller. That's how I know him. Sorry to both Mrs. N's. Here's a few of my absolute favorites! This first one, should be blown up HUGE. It's my favorite!



1 comment:

Brandon and Carly said...

I thought his name was really Miller too, for a really long time!!! GUYS!!!!!

Cute pics, as usual!